Looking for more?
More responsibility, more output, more success? And would you have interest in working in a dynamic team and making some real things happen? Then you’ve come to the right place. With some 6,000 employees at various locations and a wide range of products from circuit boards to passive & electromechanical components and solar technology, we feel right in Asia in lots of growth markets and can offer you the best opportunities for further developing your career. To market our passive components and EMC ferrites and inductors, we are looking for a Purchaser
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994987
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Department and perform expediting to ensure on time shipment and reviewing backlog.
- Managing customer stocking program and performing forecast planning by effective communication with different Parties.
- Coordinate with sales team to prepare demand forecast and related analysis and Input in company system regularly
- Understand demand drivers and develop assumption based on forecast / historical statistics / known reasons / drivers behind
- changing numbers
- Review customers actual buy against forecast and identify the discrepancy, provide Excel reports to the Superiors and Sales
- Identify slow moving and redundant stock to ensure that stock levels are maintained at optimum level
- Optimize the company's inventory level and manage the flow of goods and supplies to ensure smooth, effective and cost efficient
- business operations
- Other job functions as required
- Diploma or above in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in Supply Chain
- Good knowledge in planning and inventory management
- Good analytical and data manipulation skills including Excel proficiency
- Strong problem solving ,decision making and organizing skills
- Able to work independently and have team spirit
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Mature, resourceful, able to work multi-task and meticulous in following up details
- Good command of both spoken & written in English and Mandarin
We are looks forward to receiving your application materials (preferably by email). Please indicate your earliest possible start date and the Salary expectation in your application and submit by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.