NATIVE UNION is a multi award-winning tech accessories brand. By combining the finest materials, functional design, and considered details, NATIVE UNION creates products with personality, that enhance the way you live with your tech. With offices in Hong Kong and Los Angeles, NATIVE UNION products are retailed in the finest stores around the world.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220762
Call for INDEPENDENT SPIRITS!
Native Union (www.nativeunion.com), the design brand of the mobile accessory business, available in the finest stores globally and exported to more than 50 countries, is looking for ‘A’ players to reinforce the HK team. Based in Wan Chai, Hong Kong, the successful applicant will join a young, international and dynamic team dedicated to develop Native Union Brand.
- Arrange and follow up on order processing
- Liaise with factories to control production delivery schedule
- Prepare sample packaging and courier arrangement
- Provide purchasing and clerical support to the team
- Coordinate with factories for shipment arrangement
- Analyze and prepare data report to top management
- Interface with internal departments and logistics service provider to ensure smooth and cost-effective operation
Requirements – Skills and abilities:
- Diploma or above
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in purchasing capacity preferred
- Good negotiation skills and being a strong team player
- Self-motivated, well organized, efficient and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Achievement and goal oriented with good organizational skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and deadlines
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good SAP experience and IT skills, MS Office, Excel
- Must be immediately available
- Willing to learn and take over new responsibilities
- Trustworthy, fair, with high integrity and ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in fast-paced team environment to meet tight deadlines
- Confident, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, able to use own judgment, take initiative and make day to day decisions
- Effective team player and communicator
- Detail-oriented and with strong analytical skills and insights
- Being a good listener, observant and able to identify and defuse any people issues that may affect the team in a bigger way
- Enjoys working in a diverse culture environment
- Attractive and excellent compensation package
- Above average paid holidays and sick days
- Comprehensive travel & medical insurance
Interested parties please apply with resume indicating date of availability, present and expected salary.