jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832124
Employer Ref. 3702850/001
Excellent entry level position for candidates who have a passion in starting a career in Purchasing. The company is growing gradually and provides training for the capable candidate who is willing to learn and keen to join their team.
Our client is a listed company focusing on the manufacturing of computer electronics. With a global outreach, their business is currently under expansion, and is looking to hire a purchasing assistant to facilitate their growth.
- Sourcing materials for production, mainly electronic components
- Coordinate order issues
- Communicate with supplier for price and delivery schedules
- Work closely with the buyers to complete purchasing procedures
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks as required
- 1-2 years purchasing experience in electronic components
- Good language skills in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- Able to liaise and work with suppliers
- Committed and hardworking
- Team player, energetic, and detail-minded
- Strong growing business
- Opportunity to start a promising career in Purchasing
- On-the-job training
- 5 day work week
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Karen Chow on +852 3602 2482
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk