Opening on Taipei City’s Ren-ai Circle in Mach 1989, the first Eslite bookstore was devoted to humanities, arts, creativity and lifestyle. At the same time it sought to provide readers with a rich selection of books in a reader friendly environment. Over the years Eslite has become a composite business model based on culture and creativity.
With a brand image first built around its bookstore, the company has since expanded into art galleries, publishing, multi-purpose performance spaces, art and cultural courses, all of these juxtaposed against creatively marketed merchandise. Ranging from the CBD to communities, schools to hospitals, lifestyle to fashion design, human caring to pacifying body and soul, up until now readers have paid more than 90 million visits to Eslite’s 43 bases around Taiwan.
Facing 27 years of exacting challenge while accumulating a wealth of experience through intensive interaction with customers, our hard work has been rewarded with a greater love of reading throughout the society. Moreover it has enriched the diverse face of cultural and creative events.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997334
- Performing general Purchasing duties including distributing invoice, receipts and providing administrative supports such as a systematic filing for smooth and efficient purchasing operations and ad hoc project requested by Department Head.
- Good knowledge in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Mature, self-motivated, well-organized and attentive to details
- Responsible, organized and able to work under minimum supervision
- Proficient use in computer skills i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.