GP Electronics (HK) Ltd. is a member of a reputable listed group of companies with diversified portfolio of investment in Asia and overseas. We are strong in design and manufacturing of professional & high end audio products. Leveraging on the manufacturing and distribution expertise, we now have access to an extensive network spanning over 10 countries in the world including a design centre in PRC. To cope with the strategic growth in electronics business, we now offer excellent career opportunity to a high calibre and dynamic candidate joining us as:
Purchasing Executive (3 years Executive Development Program)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916472
Employer Ref. GPEHK-CPP-0509-JD01
Joining our Executive Development Program as Purchasing Executive, you will gain capabilities in our purchasing sections to source and select the suitable electronic/mechanical components for the manufacturing of our variety of OEM and ODM products. You will have a chance to develop your professional career with our thriving business. You will go through the following modules:
- On-the-job Training builds your capabilities in purchasing in technological environment.
- Job Familiarization Program exposes you to full spectrum of purchasing and other key functional units, builds your working network and broadens your perspectives.
- Management & Leadership Training provides you a series of soft-skills training and leads you to future successors in the organization.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Energetic, aggressive, take initiative
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- High mobility and willing to take overseas assignment is preferable
- Fresh graduates are preferred
- Working location: Hong Kong / Shenzhen
Besides promising career development opportunity, we work 5 days a week and offer competitive remuneration package including double pay,medical benefit and non-contributory provident fund.
Interested parties, please send your application with a covering letter, CV (please indicate your latest CGPA score and extra-curricular activities), the latest transcript and public exam result by clicking "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.