L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831285
Employer Ref. 26619
- Report to the Finance & Admin Director
- Analyze the company spending, business needs and formulation and implementation of category purchasing strategies
- Lead the purchasing team and drive purchasing savings, KPIs and compliances
- Supplier Relationship Management on contracting and performance on service, quality and deliverability
- Communicate with stakeholders on market practice/trends, recommendation and implementation of effective and cost efficient purchase methodology and process
- Support the team and manage stakeholders’ relationships. Manage projects and influence stakeholders
- Coach and challenge team in terms of negotiation strategy and provide support when required
- Monitor & improve purchasing performance based on analysis and track records.
- Manage data collection, data analysis, and reporting activities of Central Purchasing to aid the business unit managers / executives in development of a sourcing strategy.
- Maintain and update the procurement intranet portal; support RFP activities; maintain database of contracts and track by expiration date and other key elements.
- Perform analysis/ quarterly reviews and keep record of all vendor performance reports.
- Check on the qualification & selection of Vendor on purchasing list
- Review qualification criteria and limits to enable exploration of new opportunities for improvement.
- Review & evaluate vendors’ performance to ensure conformity within agreed service levels and goods and/or services delivered are of expectations.
- Degree in Purchasing/Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ FMCG indirect procurement experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills -Independent, initiative and result-orientated
- Strong computer literacy
About L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
A THRILLING EXPERIENCE, A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE
At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark.
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 28 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, The Body Shop, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
L’Oréal Hong Kong, subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, has been present in Hong Kong for 30 years. As the world leader in cosmetics and beauty products, we offer a wide portfolio of impressive, famous, quality brands and products to consumers in Hong Kong and Macau.
For more information, please visit us at http://www.loreal.com/
L’Oréal Hong Kong Limited