Tsui Wah Restaurant
Since its opening as a tea shop in 1967, Tsui Wah has grown into a renowned catering group across Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. The group operates over 60 restaurants.
With core values of "Efficiency, Exquisiteness and Desirability", Tsui Wah is committed to promoting traditional Hong Kong culinary culture. We use healthy and wholesome ingredients, serving quality food, with excellent dining environment and superior service to customers.
To meet our business growth, we are looking for talented, high caliber individuals to join us:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833462
- Manage full spectrum of procurement function of the company.
- Develop and execute efficient procurement, logistic and supply chain strategies and standard operation procedure;
- To drive a continuous system enhancement / ad-hoc projects to fit the procurement business needs or senior management requested.
- Establishand maintain efficient margin andcost control which maximize businessprofit;
- Buildand manage mutually beneficial relationship with suppliers and makers;
- Maintain and develop the ERP system driven by the business needs and company growth;
- Assign and manage appropriate job duties to subordinates.
- Any ad hoc projects assigned by top management.
- Degree holder or above in Procurement Management / Logistics / Supply Chainor relevantdisciplines;
- Must be familiar with procurement of food and non-food products;
- Atleast8 years solid working experience, preferable in F&Bor FMCGindustry;
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing;
- Stronganalytical and problem solving skills;
- Positive attitude with excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Able to meet tight schedule and work under pressure independently;
- May need to travel to Macau & PRC;
- Immediate available is preferred