Purchasing Manager-BOM Operation
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997118
My client is an independent semiconductor company who has a long history of 50 years, providing engineers and designers a variety of semiconductor products and software for mobile communications, consumer electronics, security Application, contactless payment and connection, and in-car entertainment and networking products in order to bring a better perception experience to the customers.
Because of the aggressively expansion of the business, they are now looking for the below positions to join the team. The position is required to station in Duangdong area.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a preferred supply base for the assigned scope.
- Responsible for supplier evaluation and management within the assigned scope;
- Responsible for gathering relevant benchmark data, supply market intelligence info
- Ensures that all Procurement related risks are controlled and mitigated.
- Responsible for reviewing the compliance of the suppliers in the assigned scope regarding the Supplier Quality, Supplier Sustainability and Supplier Development KPI's
- Responsible for a business process review with the supplier to ensure supplier market trends, performance and future needs of the relevant businesses / markets are aligned;
- Bachelor (or higher) degree, preferably from Engineering, Procurement or Supply Chain background
- 8-10 year experience related working experiences in electronic/semi-conductor field
- Knowledge of manufacturing and quality control process
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Experis
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Learn more, visit http://www.experis.com.hk/.