- Market leading position with resourceful R&D budget
- New food sourcing project with international exposure
- Attractive salary with great bonus
About our client
Our client is one of the world leading FMCG principals that own an extensive product portfolio. They have resourceful R&D budget for new product development and product enhancement. Furthermore, they create various integrated and creative marketing activities in local and regional market, in order to promote their brand and products in different occasions and festivals. Therefore, they have record a stable a sales revenue each year. They are now looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their team.
As an Purchasing Manager- F&B, you will work on strategic planning to monitor all activities in raw materials purchasing planning and implementation, namely budgeting, materials sourcing, price and terms negotiation and vendors assessment.With great control of purchasing budget, you will participate in various cost saving projects by presenting cost analysis and purchase reports on key commodities regularly or on ad hoc basis. You will take the important role to negotiate with suppliers in terms of price and payments. Through close coordination with brand and sales teams, you share the common objective of maximizing marketing share and sales revenue.
- Degree holder
- 3-4 years experience in food industry, preferably in FMCG industries
- Candidate with solid international trade business, frozen or fresh materials is highly preferable
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Purchasing Manager
This is a valuable chance to advance your career development as an Assistant Purchasing Manager- F&B. Our client offers an attractive salary package and promising career development.
Interested parties please send your full resume to cv @ mclarenconsultant.com. hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.