Hong Kong Institute of Biotechnology Ltd
HKIB is now seeking suitable candidates for a new project in the bio-engineering process optimization and pilot production of biologics.
Purchasing Office - Chinese Medicine Unit
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831540
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned.
- Assist in managing and following up orders.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers (local and overseas).
- Highly autonomous and analytical, with attention to detail.
- Strong relationship and management ability.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin/Cantonese.
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Able to handle multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Experience in Chinese medicine /healthcare product and familiarity with marketing principles is advantage.
Applicants should submit a resume, expected salary and contact number to Hong Kong Institute of Biotechnology Ltd., 2 Biotechnology Avenue, 12 Miles, Tai Po Road, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong, or fax to 2603 5012, or please click Apply Now to submit your resume.