Bemis is a leading worldwide manufacturer of heat activated film adhesives, waterproof seam tapes and custom films for many industries including apparel, footwear, consumer electronics, and automotive. Bemis specializes in engineering films and adhesives for use with all types of substrates and offers sales, distribution and technical support around the globe.
To cope with our business, applications are invited for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004582741
- Purchase operational materials, equipment and supplies.
Purchase and maintain all office supplies and equipment, including office furniture.
- Purchase development items for new product developments.
Handle 3rd party suppliers.
Evaluate vendor quotes and services.
Manage outsource processing procurement and planning.
- Lead person in organizing lab dips for non-US made products.
- Responsible for relevant data entry in CRM for seasonal launched items.
- Develop and maintain best in class supplier relationship levels.
- Apply new item requests for seasonal launched items and generate new items in ERP system.
- Support overall purchasing mission by completed administrative duties quickly and accurately.
Strong interaction with planning, product development and manufacturing for schedule and production requirements.
A bachelor degree holder in any field is ideal.
Minimum 3 years of purchasing operation experience in a related manufacturing field.
MRP and sourcing/negotiation experience.
Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices & procedures of commercial sector. Knowledge of lean manufacturing is a plus.
Pound knowledge of using MS Excel.
Pro-active, organized and result oriented. Good communicator and team player.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package and a friendly work environment. Interested parties, please Apply now to submit your application.
For more information on Bemis please go to www.bemisworldwide.com
(Information collected will be kept in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants information and curriculum vitae will be kept for a period of 3 months after selection process completed.)