WMT Asia Ltd
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837543
- Degree/ Higher Diploma holder in Industrial Engineering/ Project Management/ Procurement related subject
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with team leadership experience,
- 5 years proven track record of plastic material, Raw material, Tools, Machinery parts sourcing and procurement in manufacturing industry.
- Schedule Management on Construction project for Manufacturing Factories in China.
- Excellent problem solving skills, independent, integrity, hardworking and emergetic
- Ability to work under pressure with tight schedule.
- Knowledge of Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Good PC skill including MS Office, Chinese typing etc.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good command spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Travel in Guangdong Province required. （around 3 days per week）
- Lead a small purchasing team in China. (4 factories in China)
- Liaison with accounts payable regarding receiving and PO information.
- Handling and follow up the budget report of Factory Construction project
- Work close with Facility Engine Department for all Facility and Machineries maintenance issue
- Manage all supply chain activities
- Maintain suppliers’ database
- Evaluate the performance of suppliers
- Inventory control and order replenishment
- Prepare regular analysis reports to management
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports
- Responsible for supplier partnership development and purchase items expediting etc.
- Develop and follow through corrective action plans with suppliers for quality assurance
- 5.5 working week
- Labor Holiday
- Travel insurance
Interested parties please submit CV and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment only.)