Purchasing Officer / Assistant (Japanese Speaker)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921423
- Provide support for the purchasing function including process of purchase requisitions, purchase orders and tenders for office equipment and purchasing system maintenance. etc.
- Source suppliers and conduct product evaluation.
- Assist in project implementation related to purchasing or related system.
- Manage and update all purchasing documents and records
- Analysis the supply market and implement purchasing & procurement strategies
- Source new products to meet customers’ needs
- Occasional travel and outdoor duties are required
- Diploma holder or above in purchasing, management studies or related discipline.
- Minimum1 year experience in corporate purchasing function
- Able to handle daily purchasing work independently.
- Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills.
- Excellent Japanese with common Chinese、English and Putonghua
- Knowledge in purchasing system is a definite advantage
- Sport lover is highly preferable
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of expected salaries and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.