En-trak (Hong Kong) Limited
At En-trak, we believe everyone can play a part to contribute positively to our environment, if only they are empowered with the right information and tools.
That's why we take upon ourselves to design simple and beautiful solution and tool to enable every occupant in any building and/or office to become an active contributor, to drive behavioral changes, improve operational efficiency and reduce energy wastage.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999944
THE FUTURE IS GREEN – ARE YOU? JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
We are an multi-award, clean-tech company specializing in cloud-based, energy management solution for building owners, Government, corporate, and schools in Asia-Pacific regions.
We are seeking a highly motivated Analyst Programmer/ Senior Programmer to join us.
We offer very attractive package to the right candidate including performance bonus, flexible work arrangement, holiday incentives and fun workplace with passionate professionals.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your goal is to help build our backend platform with our product team to develop and fulfill the programming needs of our award-winning platform. You will work closely with other business units to prioritize our road map.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years full-time experience as an analyst/programmer
- Self-direction, perseverance, and fast learning; calm demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to write clear documentation and convey ideas in English
- Ability to learn off-the-shelf, free software solutions to common problems
Other Qualities We Value
- A diligent, independent self-starter that works well with little supervision
- A passion for clean-tech technology and the environment
- Team player and fun to work alongside
Interested candidate, please send in your CV and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Immediate availability preferred. www.en-trak.com