Established in 1999, NetDimensions (AIM: NETD; OTCQX: NETDY) is a global provider of performance, knowledge and learning management systems.
NetDimensions provides companies, government agencies and other organizations with talent management solutions to personalize learning, share knowledge, enhance performance, foster collaboration, and manage compliance programs for employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
Recognized as one of the top-rated learning technology suppliers in overall customer satisfaction, NetDimensions has been chosen by multinational organizations worldwide including ING, Cathay Pacific, Chicago Police Department, Delphi Automotive, and Travelex.
NetDimensions is ISO 9001 certified and NetDimensions hosted services are ISO 27001 certified.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831846
This is an opportunity to join an innovative Quality Assurance team in a Scrum Agile Development environment. The role requires both manual and automated testing activities. The role requires considerable JMeter scripting.
- Play a major role in the QA performance testing program. Help develop and maintain the automated performance testing framework test scripts in Jenkins/JMeter. Document test results and ensure that performance issues are reported promptly. Tutor teammates in JMeter scripting and help coordinate team performance testing activities.
- Create and execute functional test cases for new functionality based on specifications.
- Perform manual exploratory testing and regression checking and of system components.
- Ensure that defects are reported promptly and accurately, and fixed properly.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of test documentation and shared test data.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Experience writing automated performance test scripts in JMeter.
- Experience performing load testing in JMeter.
Additional Beneficial Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience testing client/server software applications.
- Knowledge of SQL sufficient to support test data setup.
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software sufficient to support environment setup.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
* Please include a salary expectation in your application.
Location: Hong Kong
We offer attractive salary package, medical scheme, a five-day work week, and friendly work environment. Interested parties, please send your CV with your current and expected salary to our HR department.
Please visit our web site on http://www.netdimensions.com