Established in 1999, NetDimensions (AIM: NETD; OTCQX: NETDY) is a global provider of performance, knowledge and learning management systems.
NetDimensions provides companies, government agencies and other organizations with talent management solutions to personalize learning, share knowledge, enhance performance, foster collaboration, and manage compliance programs for employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
Recognized as one of the top-rated learning technology suppliers in overall customer satisfaction, NetDimensions has been chosen by multinational organizations worldwide including ING, Cathay Pacific, Chicago Police Department, Delphi Automotive, and Travelex.
NetDimensions is ISO 9001 certified and NetDimensions hosted services are ISO 27001 certified.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917988
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative Quality Assurance team in a Scrum Agile Development environment. The role requires both manual and automated testing activity.
- Create and execute test cases for new functionality based upon functional specifications.
- Perform manual regression checking and exploratory testing of system components.
- Ensure that defects are reported promptly and accurately, and fixed properly.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of test documentation and shared test data.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of automated test scripts in Java and JMeter.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks with deadlines.
- An attention to detail and analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of software testing principles.
- Knowledge/experience: Selenium, JMeter.
- Knowledge/experience: Java programming language.
Location: Hong Kong
This is an entry-level position. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Immediate availability is highly preferred.