QA Engineer (遊戲測試員)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998015
Employer Ref. OB/jobsdb/QA310812
- Test Mobile and Tablet games and applications
- Work closely with development team to provide first class QA support, while aiding in the reproduction of bugs
- Test and verify bug fixes
- Complete and follow Test Cases
- You must have an interest in playing mobile games and exploring new apps!
- Familiarity with Mobile and Tablet games and apps, including online and casual game titles released in the past 3 years
- Must have keen attention to detail, able to spot problems and compile bug reports
- Experience working directly alongside development teams or with localization teams (not required, but beneficial)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Entry level position, also open to fresh graduates
- Applicants with relevant experience will be considered for Senior QA positions
- 5-day work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from select locations
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try different projects from time to time
- Regular (and fun) company activities
To apply for this position please send your CV with position applied, current and expected salaries to us.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Outblaze Limited
About Outblaze Limited
Outblaze has a long history as one of Hong Kong's most respected and influential technology companies. From its early days in 1998 to the multinational conglomerate it is today, one thing has always remained constant at Outblaze: we are innovators and early adopters who are intensely passionate about information technology. The Outblaze Group is a collection of several companies including: Animoca Brands and Animoca (both are award-winning mobile game developers/publishers with hundreds of titles in their portfolios), TurnOut Ventures (a joint venture with Turner Entertainment), Baby Cortex (edutainment app developer & publisher), ThinkBlaze (research firm), Typhoon Games (game developer and distributor), Web Prancer (app studio for Garfield products), Dream Cortex (development studio with a huge range of hits under its belt), and other exciting and innovative companies. Some of the popular consumer brands we work with on a daily basis include Mattel, Garfield, Doraemon, Hello Kitty, Ultraman, Astro Boy, Ben 10, Crayon Shin-chan, Mr Bean, Paris Hilton, YouTube megastar Tiffany Alvord, and many more.
For more information please visit www.outblaze.com.
For job applications, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org