Creative Concepts Manufacturing Limited
FOR A CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
QA ENGINEER/QUALITY MANAGER FOR A CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917586
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory quality management as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
ONLY APPLY IF HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A LAB/BUYING OFFICE OR OVER 10 YEARS IN ENGINEERING FOR CONSUMER PRODUCTS
- ENGLISH AND MANDARIN IS MANDATORY
- EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE FOR CONSUMER PRODUCTS ( PLASTIC , KITCHEN , TOYS , ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES ,PERSONAL CARE AND LIGHTINING PRODUCTS)
- ABLE TO HANDLE PRODUCT TECHNICALITIES SUCH AS BOM , SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE TEST
- LIASE CLOSELY WITH ALL LABS ENGINEERS AND ASSIST CLIENTS AND SALES TEAM WITH OUR BRANCH OFFICES ON QUALITY IMPROVEMENTS .
- WORK,GUIDE,TEACH FACTORIES ON QUALITY IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS , CAP , ENGINEERING , TECHNICALITY .
- CREATE A QUALITY STANDARD FOR THE QUALITY CONTROL ON COMPANY CONCEPTS , PRODUCTS AND MANUFACTURING .
- DEVELOP , IMPLEMENT , MAINTAIN CONTROL OF QUALITY SYSEM AND DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES TO ENSURE ALL OPERATIONS ARE COMPLIED WITH OUR QUALITY STANDARDS
- ABLE TO HANDLE FACTORY AUDITS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS .
- ABLE TO SOLVE QUALITY ISSUES , TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH FACTORIES , ON-TIME TRACING OF REPORTS , FAILURES .
- AWARE OF QUALITY STANDARDS FOR WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION ( CE,ROHS,EMC.LVD,ETL,GS,CB and SO ON .. )
- REVIEW TESTING , COMPLIANCE AND LAB REVIEW ON PROTOCOLS , PACKAGING
- REVIEW REQUIREMENTS SPECIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL DESIGN DOCUMENTS TO PROVIDE TIMELY AND MEANINGFUL FEEDBACK AND SOLUTIONS.
- CREATE DETAILED, COMPREHENSIVE AND WELL-STRUCTURED TEST PLANS AND TEST CASES.
- VISIT FACTORIES IN CHINA TO WORK OUT QUALITY STANDARDS AND SOLUTION IN MANDATORY
- 13 MONTHS SALARY
*****IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT OF POSITION****
- Leading a QA Team for all round home products to monitor quality and reliability standards by studying products and consumer requirements with other counterparts, technicians and engineers
- Control raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements; conferring and negotiating with suppliers; devising testing methods and procedures
- Establishes or implement in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods; devising testing methods and procedures; disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures
- Establishes or implement rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures; product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product, engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods
- Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work result
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science or Engineering preferably in home products manufacturing
- Over 10 years’ experience in quality management and production process with strong leadership in multi-tasks and regional operation
- Experience with new manufacturing set up and working for the European markets preferred
- Good understanding quality standard system, compliance, human rights and ethical standard
- Aptitude for problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Frequent travel is required
Candidates are requested to please send in their CV with full details and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.