We are one of the leading textile manufacturers in Hong Kong/China, employing over one thousand workers in China. Our customers are world renowned fashion retailers worldwide. We are looking for professionals who can lead, commit to results and not afraid of challenging the status quo. We are recruiting the following position to cope with the growth.
QA Manager (Station at Dongguan)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004762830
- Own and manage the onboarding of new softline factories to ensure their success through in-factory training of policies and procedures, instituting best practices and following up proactively on corrective action plans timely to improve production quality;
- Conduct periodic inspections to benchmark our internal QA audit results as well as factory audit results to determine discrepancies that require retraining or clarity of standards;
- Develop and manage the weekly and monthly factory inspection schedule for internal softline QAs as well as third party inspections, where needed. Balance cost with adequate and timely coverage;
- Mentor, train and develop the QA softlines inspection team. Lead to improve quality in the factories and partner with HR on any employee issues and performance improvement plans;
- Attend pre-production meetings with merchandising team to discuss any quality or manufacturing concerns before production begins;
- Gather relevant information weekly on quality issues or delays against the WIP by factory to the Factory Manager;
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Textiles /Clothing or related discipline;
- Post-secondary with substantial relevant working experience will also be considered;
- 10+ years of field experience working with factories in PRC
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing process;
- Familiar with different country Garment Testing Standard;
- Maintain strong ethical standards;
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in MS office , experience with ERPis a plus;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred;
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and benefit package. Interested parties, please send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain application form.
(data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)