QA Manager - Banking
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146749
Employer Ref. 611-348647-SS
- Expert in System Testing Life Cycle.
- Taking care of Test execution, defect reporting.
- Tracking the test execution and defect reporting.
- Expertise in defining and preparing test cases, test plan and test data.
- min. 7 years of experience in QA role.
- Min. 3 years experience as a Test Manager.
- Familiar with traceability matrix, test scenario.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk