In Zone Brands (H.K.) Limited
QA Manager/Quality Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783102
A children's beverage company, based in USA, is seeking a highly skilled Quality Manager/Quality Engineer for their HK Office.
- Support US team to manage new product development and mass production in Asia
- Indirectly reports to US Quality Manager and Director of Design and Engineering
- Maintain and update Quality Systems and Procedures
- Manage factory audits and lab tests
- Review and approve specifications, test protocols, and qualification plans
- Review product and mold designs; review and approve qualification reports
- Handle Quality Alerts, Quality Issues and Quality Incidents
- Coordinate with factory(s) on quality issues.
- Create corrective action reports, verify actions are effective and provide updates to internal quality system
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess a strong understanding of all hard goods manufacturing processes (particularly Injection/Blow/Rotational Molding) and have broad knowledge of various raw materials
- Knowledgeable and up to date on toys industry regulations
- Sound understanding of manufacturing costing principles
- Excellent project management skills are required.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Plastics Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years working experience
- Have knowledge of Product / Quality Engineering; solid experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry is required.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Willing to travel up to China/Vietnam frequently. Occasionally to US when necessary.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Solid works/Pro-E/Adobe suite knowledge, a plus
Interested applicants, please click "Apply Now" to apply with detailed resume stating expected salary.
For more information about us, please visit our website at: www.good2grow.com
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)