SYNCO (H.K.) Ltd
We are well-established local GMP manufacturer & distributor of prescription and OTC pharmaceuticals, nutritional and health supplements. To support expansion plans, we are looking for a suitable candidate with the required capabilities to fill the following position.
QA Officer (Ref. SYN022)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919228
Employer Ref. SYN022
- To support in developing, implementing and maintaining the documentation and quality assurance system of the company, including the standard operating procedures (SOPs);
- To ensure the adequate records are maintained for controlling and monitoring conformity to specified GMP and statutory requirements;
- To support the routine QA Department functions, including GMP training, self-inspection, line clearance, regulatory affairs, products complaints/returns/recalls, etc.
- Knowledge in Quality Management System (e.g change control, risk assessment and CAPA) is an advantage.
- Higher Diploma or University graduate in Pharmaceutical Studies / Food science/science related discipline;
- Attention to details, hard-working and being able to work under pressure;
- Strong communication skill, good command of English and Chinese;
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience;
- Experience in pharmaceutical is preferred;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant QA Officer.
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical scheme, discretionary year-end bonus. Interested parties please send full resume, starting date available and salary expectation via clicking "Apply Now" for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only *