Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920160
- maintains GMP compliance by assist in continuously enhancing a proper quality management system (QMS)
- maintains and updates the change control system and GMP document system
- participates in root cause analysis on routine deviation and prepares non-conformance and CAPA report
- Performs line inspection, in-process control of manufacturing process and sampling
- Ensures raw materials and packaging materials are received in accordance with the specification
- Provides quality related training and maintains the training data and record
- Maintains validation system and participates in validation activities
- Degree holder in science subject, preferably in Pharmaceutical Science or Quality Management aspects
- 1-2 years working experience relating to GMP/ISO/PIC/s or other relevant quality management system
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Proficient in both written & spoken English & Chinese
- Self-motivated and willing to work under pressure
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please submit your CV with present and expected salary, date availability to HR Manager by email. Company website: www.fortunepharm.com.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited
About Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited
Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited is a leading pharmaceutical company. Incorporated in 1968, it was set up with a focus on “medicine efficacy” and “medicine safety”. Fortune Pharmacal is continuously advancing and has a vision to offer top quality products for our customers to enhance their well-being and quality of life. We cordially invite high-caliber candidates to join us.