Marching Pharmaceutical Limited
We are a well established local GMP pharmaceutical manufacturer with over 40 years of history. To cope with our company’s expansion, we are now seeking a high caliber candidate to fill in the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994311
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement cooperate policies and maintain GMP documentation system in a GMP pharmaceutical plant.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining quality management system.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining SOP, GMP documents and records.
- To support routine QA department functions, including product quality review, calibration and validation programmes, line clearance, product returns, complaints and recalls.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Diploma or degree holder, graduate in life science, biochemistry or pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- Proficiency in computer application such as Excel, Word.
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position you are applying for together with your current and expected salary, either by email or mail to Rm 5-6, 9/F, Block B, Vigor Industrial Building, 14-20 Cheung Tat Road, Tsing Yi on or before 31 January 2017.
Marching Pharmaceutical Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.