Headsearch21 is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent and temporary positions, executive search and outsourcing services to our prestigious clients.
Our mission is to present the best talents to our clients including Fortune 500 and multinational companies, HK listed organizations, small & medium sized enterprises, and help job seekers to find their dream job covering following sectors:
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources & Administration
- Information Technology
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Merchandising & Manufacturing
- Property & Construction
- Retail Operation
- Sales & Marketing
Company Web-Site: www.headsearch21.com Hotline: (852) 3188 3586
QA Supervisor - Governance Support/ QA Technologist - Houseware/ Cosmetic/Jewelry/ Functional wear
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918472
Employer Ref. KL012002
QA Technologist/ Supervisor - Houseware/ Cosmetic/Jewelry/ Functional wear x 4 positions
- Report to the department manager and work with a team
- Work closely with suppliers for packaging / product construction modification to meet prescribed requirements.
- Ensure product quality compliance by production check
- Liaise with external test laboratories to ensure that all products sourced are tested for compliance to European safety standard.
- Maintain quality record and carry out statistical analysis.
- Support buying trip by providing technical consultancy during sourcing/supplier visit.
- Conduct return analysis and to drive for return reduction by working with suppliers/ Compliance team on continuous product quality improvement.
- Quality claim investigation and to technically support merchandising team for claim negotiation.
- Degree holder or above
- Product knowledge in related products
- Excellent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
QA Supervisor – Governance & Support
- Review the workflow process and standardize the process and provide product testing guidelines to internal QA and QC team
- Educate for merchandising and vendors.
- Identify training needs and lead the training of both QA and QC.
- Plan and monitor the training plan for QA and QC team
- Conduct unannounced audit for internal QA/QC to ensure the process consistency and follow defined procedures.
- Provide recommendations to QA and QC
- To follow up with factories / vendors audit issues
- To drive for continuous quality improvement.
- Work close with IT team to establish the QA system