Catalo Natural Health Foods Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784520
Perform routine inspection on all received products according to company standard
- Implement corrective and preventive actions related to quality issues
- Perform quality documentation and quality record keeping
- Review existing products and packaging to ensure all products and packaging meet regulatory compliance for Hong Kong
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
Higher Diploma or above in related disciplines
- Min. 1 year QC or related experience in food industry
- Knowledge in food safety is advantage
- Good manner, hardworking and self-motivated
- Fresh graduate will be considered
We offer an attractive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement opportunities. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and availability by mail or by click “Apply Now” button:
Human Resources Department
7/F, Contempo Place, 81 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong.
Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks may consider their applicants unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the selection process.
(Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for recruitment purpose)
For more information, please visit our website at www.catalo.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Catalo Natural Health Foods Limited
About Catalo Natural Health Foods Limited
CATALO has over 20 years of experience specializing in natural and organic health foods. CATALO carries over 200 quality products ranging from natural food supplements to organic foods. We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidate with passion and can-do spirit to expand the business in Hong Kong.