Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780490
- Receive QC sample, retention and stability sample.
- Print, manage and retrieve QC Form.
- Input the stability testing data in computer and update summary table timely.
- Maintain QC notice board.
- Apply for and manage consumable material of laboratory, deliver consumable to analyst
- Manage retention sample and retention sample room.
- Input QC standard testing time and stability data and prepare a summary table.
- Transfer documents from QC to other departments.
- Secondary 6 or above;
- Familiar with using computer and common office softwares (e.g. Word, Excel and Powerpoint);
- Good communication and co-operation skills
We offer competitive package including public holidays, alternate Saturday off, shuttle bus from Fanling, Tin Shui Wai and Long Ping MTR station, medical insurance, free luncheon and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
About Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. is the largest GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong has eight fully-equipped GMP manufacturing plants in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our group has over 4000 employees with business and marketing network extending from Hong Kong, Mainland China, reaching North America, Africa, East Asia and Europe. We have a strong international R&D team from worldwide to develop the most high-quality pharmaceutical products.
To facilitate our rapid growth in pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents with progressive career prospects to join us as follows.