QC Technician / Analyst
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992697
- Perform routine lab tests for pharmaceutical products.
- Assist in preparing relevant testing documents.
- Calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- Prepare reagents used for analysis, prepare and standardize test solution, take records and write labels.
- Willing to work on shift.
- Form 6 or higher diploma in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical chemistry or relevant subjects.
- 1 year or above relevant analytical laboratory experience is preferred
- Hard working, detail-minded and responsible;
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer competitive package including public holidays, alternate Saturday off, shuttle bus from Fanling, Tin Shui Wai and Long Ping MTR station, medical insurance, free luncheon and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
About Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. is the largest GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong has eight fully-equipped GMP manufacturing plants in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our group has over 4000 employees with business and marketing network extending from Hong Kong, Mainland China, reaching North America, Africa, East Asia and Europe. We have a strong international R&D team from worldwide to develop the most high-quality pharmaceutical products.
To facilitate our rapid growth in pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents with progressive career prospects to join us as follows.