Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Quality & 2nd party Auditor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922513
Employer Ref. ASS
- Carry out client's construction sites/premises/factory audit in accordance with related in-house specific guidance, international standards and its specific requirements
- Record the audit processes and prepare the audit report in a professional manner
- Liaise with clients or suppliers closely to ensure client's business/ operation decision in line
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Prepare material and handle in-house training, meeting and seminar in a professional manner
- Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Quality Assurance/ Building Services or any related disciplines
- 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with 2nd party and 3rd party audit experience in Quality, Environmental, Occupational, Health and Safety or Energy Management systems
- Knowledge in national and international codes, standards and regulations
- Good communication skills and be able to work independently
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing to travel to Mainland China and other countries extensively
- Candidate with qualification as Registered Safety auditor is an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred