Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform routine lines inspection and in-process control at various stages of manufacturing processes;
- Assist in implementing and maintaining the documentation system and quality management system; &
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: Diploma level or above in Sciences studies;
- Familiar with GMP environment is an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office application (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing;
- Hardworking, initiative, self-motivated, team player and fast learner;
- Able and willing to work on Saturday & Sunday (5 days work per week); &
- Immediate available is highly preferable.
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position you are applying for together with your current and expected salary, either by Clicking "Apply Now" or Mail to 12-14 Dai Wang Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT on or before 24 December 2016.
Europharm Laboratoires Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s). All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.