Maxim's Caterers Ltd
Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group now operates over 780 outlets in Hong Kong and China. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, Japanese chain restaurants and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, spanning from mooncakes, Chinese New Year puddings, rice dumplings to Chinese preserved meat. Hong Kong Maxim's Group also operates air catering services at 11 airports in China, including Beijing and Shanghai, through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
Quality Assurance Assistant (Food Factory)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220372
Employer Ref. 9305
- Perform routine on line and finished food products inspection at various stages on the production line to implement ISO/HACCP policy.
- Assist in implementing and maintain the documentation system and quality management system.
- Support the implementation of food safety, hygiene and quality assurance operation policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure the entire production process is in compliance with the corporate standard.
- Coordinate and participate work safety, quality assurance and hygiene procedures training to related staff.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in biochemistry, Food Science or related disciplines;
- At least 1 year laboratory working experience;
- Self-motivated, independent and with good communication skill;
- Well-organized with good analytical skill;
- Proficient in PC applications including Chinese word processing;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese / Cantonese;
- 5-day work week and rotate day off;
- Working location: Tai Po;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via clicking "Apply Now".
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.