Quality Assurance Director
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920501
Employer Ref. 4513
Our client isone of the food company which specialized in manufacturing over 200 Chinese and Asian flavoring. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high caliber to join their team.
We are now seeking for a Quality Assurance Director
- To provide overall food Safety and regulatory strategic direction complimentary to the company objectives and targets
- To develop quality assurance plans by identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing quality KPIs, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures
- To review and support the implementation of food safety, hygiene and quality assurance operation policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure all the entire production process is in compliance with the corporate standard
- Devise a system to encourage / motivate the operations to practice the prescribed QA procedures and preventive measures
- To proactively seek potential quality issues and recommend improvements to both the policies & procedures and the systems
- To improve the food inspection system, cost control
- To maintain and schedule the equipment efficiency & safety measure
- Suppliers /subcontractors management, ensure a quality management system is implemented
- Support the development of the infrastructure of a strong Food Safety and Quality Assurance culture within the local markets' supply chain
- Facilitate training sessions to ensure consistent relationship with suppliers and cross functional teams
- BS in Food Technology or related field
- Minimum 10 years of hands on QA experience in Food Safety Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Experience in managerial role
- Specific experience in food manufacture, flavoring experience in addition would be advantageous
- Conversant with Food Safety
- Trouble shooting experience in quality will be essential
- Strong analytical skills, self-initiative, investigative ability and capable of performing under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication and presentation
- Proficiency with computer techniques
- Good command of language in both written and spoken Chinese, Mandarin & Cantonese.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.