Legato Technologies Limited is a mobile solution consultant based in Hong Kong that have built and launched a number of successful mobile marketing applications, enterprise mobile and server workflow systems, mobile social communities, mobile advertising solutions and marketing campaigns to our clients. With proven outstanding achievements, we're recognized by the industry and received HKICT 2012 Best Business Award and HSBC Youth Business Award 2012.
Our clients are telco carriers, Fortune 500 companies, and lots of well-known companies, and we offers services across and beyond the mobile value chain, and our technologies cover Augmented Reality, Motion Detection, Face Detection, 3D modeling, Content Management Server, etc.
We're looking for talented and committed candidates for our growth.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Mobile App)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146046
- Design and prepare Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases according to user requirements
- Perform functional test and user scenario test on iOS/Android mobile and web platforms
- Communicate with technical and reproduce issue for debug plan
- Work closely with project team to understand user requirements and review issues
- Co-ordinate testing activities with other members
- Provide test report and track bug fixing status
- Ensure UAT are delivered with approved quality and timeline
- Diploma or above in Information System, eCommerce, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experienced on using auto-testing software will be an advantage
- Knowledge in ISO standard, risk management or programming is a definite advantage
- Working experience in QA role is preferred
- Organised, creative, energetic and forward thinking
- Team player, responsible, willing to learn, can work independently
- Strong communication, analytic and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Candidate with less experience or fresh graduate may be considered
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Five-day work week (Flexible working hours)
- Medical allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Birthday Leave
- Happy and harmonious working environment
Interested parties please send full resume with availability and expected salary to us by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.