Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
As a leading mobile and fixed-line telecommunications operator steering the dynamic development of high speed mobile data and fixed broadband services inHong Kong, we are now inviting talented candidates to come grow with us.
Quality Assurance Executive (International Voice)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917001
Employer Ref. JDB_IBVR20161011
- Monitor international voice quality and traffic trend for assigned VIP customers
- Provide instant support for the complaints and fault cases raised by VIP customers
- Perform call testing for the international voice service
- Keep track on the fault ticket status and follow up with the voice NOC for the resolution of fault cases
- Liaise with internal technical team (planning, provisioning, NOC) and commercial teams and carriers for quality management.
- Higher Diploma holder in Telecommunications or related disciplines
- 2 year experiences in international voice service, network operations centre / telecommunications
- Good PC skills in MS Excel, MS Access or other database is an advantage
- Sensitive to figures with analytical mind
- Proactive, hard-working, sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English and proficient in Mandarin
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.