The recruitment department of the French Chamber of Commerce is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent positions and executive search to prestigious clients.
Our mission is to present the best talents to our clients MNC, small & medium sized enterprises, and help job seekers to find their dream job covering following sectors:
- Finance & Accounting
- Merchandising & Manufacturing
- IT & Engineering
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Retail and luxury industry
Please visit our website: www.fccihk.com for more details about us.
The recruitment department of the French Chamber is looking urgently for: Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993031
Our client is an European procurement office located in Hong Kong and is looking for high caliber candidates to fill the position of Quality Assurance Manager.
Support the Company to develop and maintain the product compliance and ensure the product quality meet the customer expectation.
Quality assurance supervision with the others departments of the Company, Sanitary, Food and Tableware.
Management of two Chief Inspectors with a team of 20 inspectors in China, and 1 Assistant in Hong Kong office.
- Works closely with 3rd party testing service providers, vendors, merchandising and Product Development teams to ensure that activities include factory evaluation, product design evaluation, production control, testing, resolve quality and safety issues.
- Assist in developing product protocols or product specification on small and large household items & Sanitary item, diagnoses production problems and works with factory personnel to develop alternatives and solutions, monitors quality, product specifications and product safety
- Supports superior in managing product integrity and compliance with product standards
- Supplier technical and social audit and corrective action follow up
- Occasional travel to factory for inline checking and quality performance
- Review product certificates from factories to ensure product compliance
- Monitor on vendor performance and report to management
- Manage & train QC team in china and develop related in house test method and work instruction and guideline
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or related discipline.
- Familiar with European requirements on household electrical appliance
- At least 10 years of experience in QA/QC capacities in manufacturing / procurement office; specialize in household products much preferred
- Strong experience in product quality assurance & system process improvement control management
- Excellent skills of communication, market analyzing, sourcing and negotiation.
- Wide range of product channel & sensitive taste of potential products.
- High sense of ethics and integrity, dynamic and honest, dedicated, systematic and initiative.
- Willing to undertake the pressure and frequent travel around.
- Fluency Chinese mandarin and Cantonese, English both in spoken & written.