AI is a leading global quality control and compliance service provider that partners with brands, retailers and importers around the world to secure, manage and optimize their supply chain.
Operating globally, we help secure international trade and consumer safety with Supplier Audit Programs, Product Inspections and Lab Testing.
We are changing our industry by leveraging the latest technologies to deliver the best possible service to our clients, yet it is our 1,300 dedicated employees from 77 nationalities who are responsible for our success every day.
If you are looking for a truly international exposure in a team where you will have a visible impact, join us!
At AI, our values guide our actions and interactions with one another. 'Clients First', 'Integrity' and 'Simplicity' are 3 of the 8 values our employees share. Please read more at http://www.asiainspection.com/corporate-values and make sure you share these values before applying.
What We Offer
We are a fast growing company and our wealth is our people. We provide benefits that take care of you including attractive compensation packages that reward performance. At AI, find the opportunity to really make an impact and grow in a fast-paced and multicultural work environment!
Quality Assurance Supervisor - QA & Calibration
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834965
What You Will Do
The primary goal is to ensure the equipment for testing achieves the accuracy required at all time. Do you want to use your technical skills and bring it in next level? Apply now! Reporting to Quality Manager, you will be responsible to support and perform calibration for a wide range of chemical and physical laboratory equipment, as well as equipment purchasing and maintenance.
- Schedule and perform equipment calibration, repairing and maintenance, by following the calibration standards and requirement
- Prepare calibration procedures and internal calibration reports
- Co-ordinate with calibration laboratory for external calibration
- Handle quality assurance related work, e.g., Internal/External audit, document control, quality improvement project, etc.
The Skills We’re Looking For
- Degree holder of chemical, physics, mathematics or relevant engineering discipline
- Experiences of working in testing laboratory or toy industry
- Knowledge in general measuring instrument operations and calculation of uncertainties would be an advantage
- Familiar with ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSECO quality system document
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, with good interpersonal skills