DC Thomson Consumer Products (HK) Ltd
Our company is a multinational business that creates and distributes consumer products in the categories of toys, lifestyle, seasonal and men & women accessories.
We create award winning products using licensed IP from leading brands such as Happy Jackson, Scrabbles, Gruffalo, Mr Men, Disney, Mattel, Hasbro, Nickelodeon and Discovery Channel etc. We have 5 offices globally and work with many international leading retailers to create and deliver products which bring enjoyment to millions of consumers around the world every year.
Wild & Wolf – https://www.wildandwolf.com
Parragon – http://www.parragon.com
The group sourcing office is based in Hong Kong. We are seeking for a high calibre individual for the following position.
Quality Assurance Technologist (QA)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832983
- Drive the quality assurance and control process for Toys, Gifts and Premium related products.
- Prepare product inspection standard / criteria and agree with supplier before pre-shipment inspection.
- Provide quality related advice to the sourcing team and suppliers during the development of projects.
- Ensure products meet the company / customer’s standard and industrial quality level.
- Responsible for product approval process (quality related) during new product development.
- Work with category manager / sourcing manager and suppliers to develop product specifications (quality related).
- Work with supply chain and QC manager to confirm the inspection schedule.
- Review inspection results and provide suggestions for corrective actions to suppliers or internal parties.
- Arrange in-line inspection when required and review production line setup when required.
- Minimum 2-3 years quality assurance & control experience in toys, gifts and premium related products (e.g. lifestyle, seasonal and men & women accessories).
- Must have experience in multinational Buying / Sourcing office. Experience in manufacturing environment or serving mass market retailers will be an advantage.
- A self-starter and able to manage multiple tasks, organize and be proactive in driving projects.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good commercial sense, understand the importance of balance between quality & commercial considerations.
- Computer literacy in MS Office, i.e. Words, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese word processing, plus some knowledge in ERP system.
We offer good remuneration as well as career development for the ideal candidate.
Please send your resume with expected and current salary and notification period (in PDF only) with subject quote “Application of Quality Assurance Technologist (QA)” by click " Apply Now" button.