Maxim's Caterers Ltd
Founded in 1956, Maxim's Group has grown into the largest catering company in Hong Kong, operating over 70 brands and 590 outlets, while serving more than 540,000 people every day. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, conveyor-belt sushi chain and institutional catering. Maxim's Group's persistent pursuit of innovation and quality has reaped many commendations in recent years, such as the Hong Kong Premier Brand Award. The Group also received "Hong Kong Corporate Branding Award" and was named "Caring Company" in 2008/2010, and garnered the "Prime Eco Award" for four consecutive years.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
Quality Control Assistant (Food Factory)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220384
Employer Ref. 9305
- Responsible for on-site/In-process quality monitoring
- Product/Nutrition label inspection
- Assist in implementation and monitoring of food safety system
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma in Food science or related disciplines
- Self-motivated, independent with good communication skill
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Shift duty and rotate day off
- Night Shift Allowance
- Working location: Tai Po
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via clicking "Apply Now".
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.