Quality Control Centre Agent
DHL Aviation (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004829874
Working Location : Chek Lap Kok, DHL Central Asia Hub
Reporting to the Network Control Group Supervisor, you will be responsible for
- real time monitoring of both network and commercial flights to ensure on-time performance and co-ordination with Airlines and Ground Handling Agents for uplift status
- handling operational communications with other Hubs & Gateways
- monitoring uplift status of shipments which passes through Central Asia Hub, and supporting the execution of contingency actions as and when it is required
- adhering to standards and protocols of pre-alert, e-mails, and other shipment monitoring tools with the DHL network
- interfacing with local country Customer Services for network tracing and investigation of service performance issues
- Post secondary education or Diploma holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ customer services or clerical experience or university graduate in Logistics or Transportation with some working experience
- Experience in industry such as transportation, logistics, airlines, airport operations, freight forwarding or express is an advantage
- Good typing skills and familiar with using MS Word and MS Excel
- Fluent spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is preferred
- Good analytical, telephone manner and customer services skills
- Willing to work on 24-hour shift duties
Please apply on line via the following link:
and also indicate your current and expected salary, and availability in the resume. For more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.dhl.com.hk
Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
DHL Express (Hong Kong) Limited (“DHL") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance") and DHL’s Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy") at http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/legal.html#pdp.
By proceeding to respond to this recruitment advertisement you consent that we may use, retain, process, transfer or otherwise handle the personal data that we collect from you for recruitment purposes (including any other purposes directly related thereto) in accordance with the Policy.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of not more than two (2) years, after which such data will be destroyed.
You have the right at any time to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data held by us. In addition, you may request us to delete your personal data that is no longer required for the relevant purposes which you have given consent. Should you wish to exercise such rights or have any question in relation to your personal data or the Policy, please contact our Human Resources Division in writing at email@example.com.
About DHL Aviation (Hong Kong) Limited
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.