EFT-Craft Company Limited
At EFT-Craft, we have combined Euro Façade Tech’s expertize in curtain wall and Craft Group of more than 20 years’ experience in roofing, steelwork and façade cladding. As part of the EFT group, we have access to self owned manufacturing facilities and design resources in Asia Pacific. We are offering our clients customized innovative construction solutions from concept to creation, from interior to major infrastructures in the region. We are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
Interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Control Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004913538
- Prepare and review the Project Quality Plans to ensure it is appropriate and is in compliance with the Project Specifications, Group Policy & Government regulations.
- Prepare and review Site Inspection & Test Plan and make sure it is in compliance with the requirements
- Work with various departments within the company to ensure that Suppliers & Fabricators can meet the company & project expectations
- Conduct inspections of suppliers & fabricators to ensure that Quality Standards are being maintained and make sure the goods quality is met.
- Work with the Project, Design & Site staff to ensure they fully understand the requirements with regards to quality control and specifications and their responsibilities
- Conduct regular discussions with Department Managers & Line Managers to ensure that the Quality Program is applicable to & covering their needs
- Ensure that Document Control at both Company & Project level is in accordance with the company document control policy.
- Ensure that any required material testing has been submitted, tested & approved in a timely manner in accordance with the Project Schedule.
- Responsible for internal/external quality assurance audits promoting all necessary activities and ensure that any quality related issues are raised & actioned as soon as possible
- Conduct any required training of project & site staff as necessary with regards to quality requirements, standards, materials specifications.
- Any other ad hoc assignments
- Over 10 years' experience in Quality Assurance with construction industry is a must and preferably in the façade industry
- Diploma or above in the construction safety, quality, engineering/building or related discipline is preferred.
- Well versed in quality requirements for different project locations with knowledge in quality control system e.g. ISO standard
- Good command in speaking & written English, speaking in Putonghua is an advantage
- A team player that can form common understanding between members through mutual respect and can work with all leaves of colleagues in the company.
- Willing to travel to factories in different China cities and other countries.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with present and expected salaries and availability by clicking "Apply Now" button.
(All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purpose only)