Fifield (Asia) Limited
As a leader in textiles for display and packaging for nearly 100 years, Fifield Fabrics has earned its outstanding reputation through the quality of its products, creativity of its staff, on-time delivery, and a commitment to extraordinary customer service. Fifield is seeking an individual with the technical knowledge necessary to elevate our Quality Assurance/Control to even better serve our clientele.
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916856
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for deciding & handling the tools to be used for color & quality review and in-house testing, as well as maintaining and calibrating said equipment
- Create & maintain products files by defining product color and physical specifications for suppliers/vendors for various textiles, mainly flannels, flocks, and synthetic suedes & leatherettes
- Routinely monitor the quality of products
- Create and implement Standard Operating Procedures which help to control Quality levels through entire production process
- Work closely with the Sales and Purchasing Department in resolution of customer technical issues
- Willing to be based in Dongguan, China
- Superior Color Discrimination/Perception(Muncell 100 Hue Test)
- Robust knowledge of textile properties and manufacturing processes
- Must be able to travel, have a valid passport, willingness to travel overseas periodically
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a self-starting attitude
- Identify opportunities to proactively seek solutions to a variety of technical challenges
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
For interested applicants, please send your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.