Kee Wah Group Limited
Founded in 1938, Kee Wah Bakery has become a household name renowned for its bakery products in over 70 years, with outlets and business filaments that stretch from Hong Kong to China,Taiwan and USA. We strive to preserve the long tradition of Chinese pastries while at the same time adheres to the philosophy of high quality and hygiene standard demanded by nowadays’ customers.
We welcome dedicated people to apply for the following position to grow and excel with us.
Quality Control Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780403
Employer Ref. 20160923bjobsdb
- Lead and guide QC team to achieve continuous quality improvements
- Implement and improve internal QA system and standards to maintain the hygiene & quality standard of products and environment
- Monitor raw material & packing material qualities and report defects to ensure ingredients and packaging are of optimal standard
- Arrange quality inspections of factory regularly
- Work closely with Product Manager and Operation parties on implementation of quality procedures and solve all QA / QC problems
- Assist in incident investigation and implement corrective & preventive actions to eliminate quality defect
- Responsible for pest control issues
- Handle customer complaints and lead investigation and troubleshooting of product concerns from retail stores and customers
- Responsible for the documentation and implementation of Food Safety Management Systems (FSSC 22000, ISO22000, HACCP)
- Conduct training or relative activities to arouse the awareness of staff
- Higher Diploma or above with major in Food Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years quality control and management experience, experience in F&B preferred
- Less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Experience in Food Safety Management System (such as ISO 22000, HACCP, etc.)
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
- A good team leader with strong interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.