Kee Wah Group Limited
Founded in 1938, Kee Wah Bakery has become a household name renowned for its bakery products in over 70 years, with outlets and business filaments that stretch from Hong Kong to China,Taiwan and USA. We strive to preserve the long tradition of Chinese pastries while at the same time adheres to the philosophy of high quality and hygiene standard demanded by nowadays’ customers.
We welcome dedicated people to apply for the following position to grow and excel with us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921839
Employer Ref. 20161201bjobsdb
- Observe, check and monitor hygiene and food safety practices at factory by regular onsite visits
- Responsible for the documentation and implementation of Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000, HACCP, FSSC 22000)
- Check the quality of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards
- Responsible for following up and reporting quality complaint
- Arrange pest control service and regular inspections
- Conduct trainings for operations to ensure compliance with ISO standards
- Arrange calibrations for factory equipment
- To identify and correct on-going quality problem through analysis and subsequent recommendations
- Arrange routine sampling of finished products
- Assist in preparation of surveillance and certification audits
- Arrange routine swab testing of equipment and environment
- Higher Diploma or above in Food & Nutritional Science or equivalent
- 1-2 years relevant experience in quality control of food industry is preferable
- Good knowledge of safety standards (ISO/ HACCP/ GMP) and QC requirements is advantageous
- Good communication, organization and analytical skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Positive and hardworking
- Immediate available is preferred
Please apply with detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, availability and quoting Employer Reference Number.
(Personal data relating to employment applications will be used for recruitment only)