Primex Asia Ltd
The Primex Family of Companies designs and sells products in both the consumer and commercial markets, specializing in clocks, timers and weather instrument products.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778813
Working with HK project managers and multiple third-party factories in China:
- Design and manage new product testing and evaluation criteria for clocks and clock movements, bi-metal coil thermometers, outdoor clock and weather instruments, and mechanical kitchen timers and thermometers
- Manage (and hire as needed) our QC staff at third-party factories to verify that third-party factories implement proper quality control, process controls, testing and inspections, and establish proper reporting
- Document pilot run and mass production testing
- Trouble shoot and root cause any Quality issues
The right candidate will have:
- Mechanical engineering education and experience. Must be able to do technical analysis of products and testing requirements for injection molded parts and metal fabrication processes, and assist factories to set up processes for assembly of many small components into finished products
- MUST HAVE at least seven years of experience in quality management and manufacturing of mass market consumer products for the U.S. market
- MUST HAVE solid grounding and experience in establishing or managing Quality Control reporting and systems and testing requirements
- MUST HAVE strong experience for compliance with client’s factory audit requirements in our supplier’s factory
- Must maintain and monitor quality of products comply with US retailers’ latest requirements.
- Must be a leader: extremely organized, with strong communication, team-building, presentation and time-management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin/Cantonese
- Able to work under pressure and very tight time lines
- Must be able to travel regularly in China
Interested parties please send your full resume by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.