Quality Manager (Food and Near food category)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831366
Employer Ref. ABSM-434245
Our client is a European buying office and they are looking for a Quality Manager for the food near food category. This will include items such as canned food, rice, frozen seafood, baking paper, food bag, cling film etc. This is a newly created position due to business expansion and this person will lead 1 staff and reporting to the Director.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Lead and guide the development and execution of quality programs, manages and implements QA/QC procedures according to the company and market requirements.
- Responsible to identify and solve all quality issues during the production process for all purchased products.
- Research and introduce any new related quality requirements/ tools/ technologies as needed to support the company business.
- Responsible for all quality relevant documents to vendors, submission, contracts and shipments area correct and complete.
- Advise management on the overall quality standard of products and suggest future strategies.
- Regular vendor on-site visits for all production control, factory ethical program development and factory performance.
- Resolve customer complaints and drive continuous improvement in quality.
- Manage, lead and develop a team to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Work closely with the internal teams such as sourcing, ethical, finance and logistics to ensure the success of supply chain and buying operations.
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 6 years in quality management.
- Bachelor degree in Food Science, engineering or other relevant graduate degree preferred
- Solid experience in handling food category is a must
- Good knowledge of global safety requirements and quality standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in English and Chinese is essential with other language skills a distinct advantage.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV's in WORD format to Athena Tse for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.