ADM Promotions Hong Kong Limited
ADM are a Global market leader in creating and delivering exciting promotional products for some of the world’s leading brands such as Philip Morris, Mondelez, Diageo, JTI and Bacardi to name just a few.
We work in a fast paced environment where you really have the opportunity to make an impact within a promotional marketing environment.
This role is strategically important to the growth of the business, so you will need to be highly motivated to succeed in an exciting new role which is full of challenges.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146573
- Experience of structured Quality Management – managing a high volume of challenging projects
- Worldwide understanding of safety & quality standards
- Good working knowledge of product engineering
- Good working knowledge of risk analysis and management
- Demonstrate a record of delivering significant improvement plans
- Can demonstrate understanding of international brand equities / guidelines
- Strong commercial skills
- Developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Good experience with SA8000, QMS, EMS and all other certificates
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of QA/QC experience, out of 3 years in Quality Management experience gained working within the merchandise / POS manufacturing industry
- Excellent ICT and data analysis skills
- Accomplished written, numeric and presentation skills
- Commercial intelligence
- Report to: Head of Quality & Audit
- To provide an effective quality management of all projects
- Ensure all suppliers are maintained to the adm approved CSR requirement
- Work with cross client teams to ensure process and procedures are followed to ensure quality of product & performance
- Support Strategic Sourcing in the finding and onboarding of new vendors
- Ensure all suppliers are maintained to the adm approved CSR requirement and perform factory auditing when necessary
- Work with independent 3rd party laboratories to ensure product safety & test requirements
- Implement broad-based supplier performance improvements
- Manage specific client projects as required
- Drive compliance and other adm/client initiatives
- Development of Quality Assurance Protocol (QAP), Risk Assessment (RA) & Standard Operation Procedure (SOP)
- To analyse the defects samples (both find out from the inspection and market), corrective action implementations follow-up.
- Conduct onsite product evaluations during production pilots runs and work with factories in resolving non-conformance.
- Review inspection results, coordinate final disposition for rejected lots or those with questionable results and generate inspection summary reports
- To analyze the quality performance of the shipment by weekly / Monthly and report to management
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
ADM Promotions Hong Kong Limited
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
Unit G, 4/F., Kaiser Estate, Phase 2,
No. 51 Man Yue Street, Hung Hom,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
For more information about us, please visit our website at: www.admgroup.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.