CASH Algo Finance Group Limited
CASH Algo Finance Group Limited (CAFG) is a member of Celestial Asia Securities Holdings Limited ("CASH Group", SEHK: 1049). Established in 1972, the CASH Group is a multi-faceted service conglomerate. The financial services arm of the CASH Group has been a leading financial services provider in Hong Kong, and is committed to building and operating state of the art trading and execution platforms in today's borderless world.
Given our technology-focused heritage, CAFG has been a pioneer in quantitative finance and algo trading in Hong Kong. We launched our first algo trading strategy in 2009, and have since expanded into multiple strategies and tactics covering multiple markets.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782904
Employer Ref. J/CTI/0616
We are a leading prop trading firm who actively trades global financial markets in a quantitative and systematic approach. The candidate is expected to work in a hybrid role that consists of projects in alpha research, strategy back-testing, risk analysis, PnL and trades reporting, trading support, and some hands-on developing tasks.
• Work with other developers to maintain our trading systems and strategies;
• Work closely with traders to improve existing and develop new trading models;
• Develop tools for risk analysis and portfolio optimization;
• Take part in trading monitoring and post-trade operations.
• Bachelor degree or above in computer science or other related engineering disciplines;
• Strong coding skills in either C++, C# , Java or Python;
• Knowledge of SQL programming and database management;
• Experience in developing in a Linux environmen
• Strong interest of financial products and trading.
Competitive salary and discretionary bonus provided
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, quoting reference no. J/CTI/0616 in the subject line to the Human Resources Department, CASH Algo Finance Group Limited, 28/F, Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or through email.
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.