With more than 425 business units in 180 locations across Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, REED is perfectly placed to offer you an unrivalled level of jobs and career opportunities across a wide range of specialisms.
At REED we have a nationwide and international network of specialists who lead the way in developing people’s careers. We not only have the best trained recruitment consultants in the industry, we also have a global network built over more than 50 years, which means that we can match your career aspirations to a wide range of leading companies.
Industries we offer recruitment services for include:
Accountancy & Finance, Actuarial, Banking, Energy & Resources, Engineering, Executive Support, Human Resources, Insurance, Legal, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Sales & Marketing and Technology.
Quantitative Analyst (Finance), Market Risk Modeling
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915619
Employer Ref. EW-6750659
A leader in the global financial services is inviting an experienced Quantitative Analyst (Finance) to join its Market Risk Modeling team within the Market Risk Management Department. The team is a small, cohesive group of quantitative experts focusing on market risk and modeling. The position will primarily be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining quantitative measures such as Value-at-Risk, Stress Testing and pricing.
- A leader in the global financial services industry
- Great career advancement opportunity and excellent long-term career prospects
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining robust market risk models
- Identifying market risk factors for various financial products (derivatives) and building mathematical models to capture their economic and statistical characteristics
- Implementing, testing and producing models and analytics
- Performing exotic structure pricing analyses, risk and capital impact analyses
- Interacting with different business units in various areas of the firm to explain the results of the models and analytics and providing quantitative advice
- Master’s degree or above in Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, or related
- Strong quantitative skills with excellent command of mathematics, modeling and numerical techniques
- Good knowledge of statistics and different programming languages such as Java, C++ etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese – ability to explain complex quantitative concepts to a non-technical audience
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button for submitting your up-to-date resume in word format quoting with reference number to Erica Wong.