Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Quantitative Investment Analyst (Ref:INV-AM-171872)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993862
Employer Ref. INV-AM-171872
Working Location: Hong Kong
- Develop and maintain historic and forward looking optimal portfolio allocation models according to different risk and return parameters.
- Create database to monitor and compare performance of external managers.
- Develop and automate a risk monitoring process to ensure that external mandates are being correctly managed and to provide consistent management of risk adjusted returns across portfolios.
- Back test the appropriate use of different benchmarks based on macro and risk variables and provide standardised analysis to support benchmark selection.
- Develop quantitative investment tools to aid in investment decision making.
- Develop macro database.
- 3 -5 years investment experience working
- Knowledge of multi-asset investment management
- Experience in portfolio optimisation
- Programming ability
- Experience using Bloomberg
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.