Founded in 1886, The Wharf (Holdings) Limited is a listed subsidiary of Wheelock and Company Limited with consolidated assets of HK$440 billion. Wharf is active in Hong Kong and China with prime real estate as primary strategic focus. Site acquisition, development and marketing are its core competencies while mall development and retail management remain its strategic differentiation. Investment Properties including flagships Harbour City and Times Square is the backbone of Wharf’s business model.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career !
Quantity Surveying Manager (Project Cost Audit)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999660
Employer Ref. JB_QSM
The incumbent will lead a team of quantity surveying professionals to perform Project Cost Audit for the Group's development projects and investment properties in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Singapore.
Duties of the Project Cost Audit Team include:
- evaluate and give professional comment and concurrence to recommendations from the quantity surveying teams of business units on budgets, cost estimates, plans, construction/consultant procurement phase; tender submission; cost estimation & analysis; cost variation and claims, etc.
- ensure concurrence given on construction cost are within approved budget and contractors contractual obligations are fully discharged in accordance with the pre-agreed time frame, quality standard and are in compliance with the contract specification and relevant building ordinances / regulations
- ensure all recommendations are in compliance with the company’s internal procedures and policies
- audit final account including EOT assessment to ensure maximum protection to the Company’s interest
- chartered surveyor with over 15 years’ relevant experience including at least 5 years in managerial capacity gained from sizeable developers/consultants
- solid experience in large-scale projects covering retail malls, hotels, serviced apartments, office, clubs
- must have intensive China development projects experience from planning to completion of projects
- assertive, self-motivated, take ownership for personal development with excellent interpersonal skill and excellent integrity
- proactive, forward thinking and with strong planning, communication and presentation skills
- highly proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- frequent travel to Mainland China required
Less experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor in the Project Cost Audit Team.
We work 5 days per week.
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" below and attach with your application letter and full resume.
For further information of the Wharf Group, please visit our website: www.wharfholdings.com